The most beautiful cat cafe I have been to. It’s called Temari no Ouchi (Temari’s house) in Tokyo, Japan. The soft music and ambience feels like you are in a Studio Ghibli film. Had to take the Japan Railway there, but was totally worth the extra trip, & unlike the central Tokyo cat cafes, this one has no time limit, so feels totally relaxed. Several girls were even sleeping there amongst the cats.
Doodles from back when I was making the bookmarks. I can’t remember if I was practicing his dumb lizard face or what, but hey! Doodles.
when you almost drop something on the ground but you catch it in time
We’ve all had our moments where we’re either Jake or Finn
im actually about as stealthy as a guy who replaced all his shoes for horns and tied maracas to his hands and has a kazoo jammed into his mouth so his every heavy wheezing breath is an abysmal and sadly extended haunting note signalling the ever present truth that i am Terrible at Video Games
i’m fricking crying at this description oh my god
MUTUALIZE’S IPAD MINI GIVEAWAYReblog this post with your own FeaturePoints referral code, and you could win an iPad mini.This giveaway is sponsored by FeaturePoints. Users will only be able to participate if they have a valid FeaturePoints referral code. Please read all of the information below before entering:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WHAT IS FEATUREPOINTS?FeaturePoints is an app for iPhone and Android. You can download free apps to get points. You can then exchange these points for prizes such as Amazon gift cards, iTunes gift cards, PayPal payments, and even paid apps!If you don’t have a referral code and want to sign up, please go to this page for more information (on that page, you will also find proof of some of the prizes I have personally received by using FeaturePoints). You can also go directly to FeaturePoints on your iPhone or Android device by visiting this link: http://featu.re/emma
- You must reblog this post with your FeaturePoints referral code.
- One winner will be chosen randomly by the creators of FeaturePoints.
- Winner will be contacted via their registered FeaturePoints email.
- Winner must respond within 7 days or a different winner will be chosen.
- 150,000 points will be credited to the winner’s FeaturePoints account instead, if they live outside of the US, Canada or the UK.
- You must also be following my blog in order to enter.*The iPad mini prize is only available to residents of the United States, United Kingdom and Canada. Users outside of these locations can win 150,000 points credited to their FeaturePoints account. These points can be used within the app to redeem $250 worth of FeaturePoints rewards.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ENDING DATE: 20th July 2014 (Australian date)Make sure you follow all the rules or your entry will not count. Good luck!Also, if you need a referral code to use at sign up, mine is: EMMA
hello friends, please use my referral code haahh
In honor of hitting 69 followers I will be giving away this small shopping cart I found in the trash at work (I’m a janitor so this isn’t as strange as it sounds, I find all sorts of crap). You do not have to be following me, and I will ship anywhere in the world on my own money. If you would like to win said small shopping cart reblog this post by June 30th! Winner will be chosen at random.
This has eleven thousand notes in under twelve hours. My followers have multiplied twentyfold. A fic has been written about me and my goddamn shopping cart. Why. Why does a tiny shopping cart instill such passion in the hearts of bloggers
fifteen days left! Reblog to improve your chances of winning this eight dollar hunk of metal by one hundredth of a percent! You know you want it.i’m not even reblogging this because i want to win. i’m reblogging this because it feels like taking a part in history
Fuck that I want a tiny shopping cart.